- Manufactured for the intravenous administration of blood and blood components but can also be used for the administration of other physiological fluids eg saline, Hartmanns etc.
- Gravity administration set suitable for 3 to 4 blood units.
- 20 drops/mL
- “Prime Stop” Function allows priming of the fluid line and expulsion of air without draining fluid from the giving set end. Once primed the green “Prime Stop” is removed and discarded.
- Non-vented piercing spike. Blunt spike tip to avoid bag penetration
- Fully transparent upper part of drip chamber allows quick drop rate check
- Push ring for comfortable and secure gripping
- Extended, detached drip element within the drip chamber provides even drop formation; 20 drops = 1ml ± 0.1 ml (aqua dist.)
- Elastic pump chamber for easy fluid level setting
- Large drip chamber with blood filter basket in the upper part, pore size 200 µm, filter area 22 cm2, provides higher flow rate while retaining larger particles
- Drip chamber material PVC free
- Advanced, precise roller clamp, good to control flow rate, comfortable to hold
- Spike dock for secure spike discard. Housing colour “white”
- Screw tight Luer Lock fitting to prevent accidental disconnection
- Soft, clear PVC tubing with standard lumen 3 x 4.1 mm, standard length 180 cm, DEHP free plasticizer with superior, well-documented safety properties
- Versions with hand pump contain DEHP
- Pressure resistant max. 400 mm Hg (0.5 bar)
- All design features in accordance with International Standard ISO 1135-4; conforms to European Standards
(Transfusion sets for single use)
There are no reviews yet.