|Childrens Size||32 cm wide x 43 cm long x 8 cm and 7 cm high|
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No.174455 Device: Pillow|
|Small Size||36.5 cm wide x 56 cm long x 11 cm and 10 cm high|
|Standard Size||40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 13 cm and 12 cm high|
|Queen Size||40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 14 cm and 13 cm high|
|King Size||40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 15.5 cm and 14 cm high|
|Memory Foam Medium||51cm long x 38cm wide x 12.5 cm high side and 11 cm low side|
|Memory Foam Low||51cm long x 38cm wide x 11.5 cm high side and 10 cm low side|
|Inner Memory Foam||Visco Elastic Memory Foam|
|Inner Regular foam||All-new 100% open cell ‘breathing’ urethane foam|
|Outer Cover||100% Cotton|
The contour of the pillow features one side slightly higher than the other to provide user options and ensure that personal support and comfort needs can be met. Covered in removable cotton cover. Ideal for average frame adults who have a preference for side sleeping, but is also suitable for back-sleeping.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Tranquillow contoured neck pillow
- Tranquillow’s gentle contour features one side slightly higher than the opposite side, for individual support and comfort for either side or back sleeping, and its shape encourages better posture during sleep.
- Designed to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Aids breathing patterns – may help alleviate snoring! (as side sleeping is beneficial for enhancing clearer breathing by opening the airway).
- ‘No bounce’ non-moulded construction provides desired nestling effect for neck and head, ensures comfort.
Tranquillow comes in five sizes and two different densities to ensure that the support needs of all individuals regardless of their size or sleeping position can be met.
- Children’s (soft density only): For the tender years 3-7. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Small Size.
- Small: available in ‘soft’ and ‘deluxe’ densities. For older children, young teenagers, small framed adults and those who prefer a low pillow, and back sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protectors in a Standard Size
- Standard: available in ‘soft’ and ‘deluxe’ densities. For average framed persons, and side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Large Size.
- Queen: available in deluxe foam only. Suits broader-framed (above average) persons who sleep on their side. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
- King: available in deluxe foam only. broad-framed side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
Foam Choices – Which pillow should i choose?
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cotton Cover Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.