Pillows made-to-measure: Two easily removable and re-workable Traditional Foam inserts allow you to change the shape and height of the pillow to suit your comfort and postural needs. These inserts take the risk out of your pillow being too high, too low, too hard or too soft. It’s all so simple. One size suits all!
- High quality Traditional Foam
- Australian Made
- Encouraging the natural alignment of your spine by providing even support and optimum comfort
- A super-soft pillow and also for those requiring a lower pillow
- Comes in a ‘breathing’ open weave cover
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Complete Sleeprrr Traditional and all of our Complete Sleeprrr Contour Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Benefits of the Complete Sleeper Traditional Foam Pillow
- Features ‘Higher’ and ‘Lower’ pillow sides as well as a contour variance for maximum support and comfort whilst side or back sleeping
- The innovative design of the pillow encourages side sleeping, helping maintain open airways to ensure easy breathing and minimizing light snoring
- Scalloped under-edges allow your shoulder (when side sleeping) to slip snugly under pillow for a close-knit fit
- Head and Neck cushioned for comfort and support during sleep
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both immediate and chronic injuries
- Traditional Foam ‘Noodles’ in the CoreFoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer pillow surface
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require open clear airways for comfortable breathing patterns
- The Contour design helps minimise light snoring by encouraging straighter spinal alignment
- Channels in CoreFoam surface combined with an open-weave inner cover enhance external air circulation for a cooler and healthier sleep
Totally adjustable cervical pillow – A revolution in pillow concept and design
You select the softness to suit your body shape and preference
You can also change the surface density of Complete Sleeper to suit your own comfort needs. For an even softer feel simply take out the foam ‘noodles’ that are positioned within the channels in the pillow’s surface.
If you do remove some or all of them to enhance the initial softness, then store them for possible later use after natural softening of the pillow has occurred. Each channel can take up to three ‘noodles’ together, so re-plump support where it’s needed most – under your neck!
The Traditional Deluxe Pillow is the most firm and rigid of the the Complete Sleeprrr Pillow series. It is designed to be firmer than both the Complete Sleeprrr Original and the Complete Sleeprrr Plus Memory Foam Pillows to provide great body support, however if you prefer a softer pillow then we highly recommend the Complete Sleeprrr Original Pillow in our premium Australian made Memory Foam.
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Pillow Cover: Normal wash and Dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. Normal wash and dry. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of cover, leave cover permanently on the pillow. And cover with your own slip.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No.174455 Device: Pillow|
|Size||38 cm wide x 58 cm long x 14 cm & 12 cm high|
|Foam||All-new 100% open cell ‘breathing’ urethane foam.|
|Cover||Open weave soft polyester|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|