EasyFeed – Nursing & Breastfeeding Pillow – Baby feeding pillow – For both breast and bottle-fed babies
EasyFeed Maternity Pillow and EasyFeed Spare Pillow Covers are proudly made in Australia by an Australian owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Feed your baby with ease a quality nursing pillow
Dianne King’s ‘Easy feed’ Nursing Pillow is designed to relieve back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain and alleviate lower back problems of mothers while breastfeeding or bottle feeding their baby. For both breast & bottle-fed babies.
Nursing pillow helps position baby properly while breastfeeding or bottle feeding
- Enables mother’s to relax – a key factor in milk supply for breast feeding.
- Makes feeding relaxing for both mother & baby.
- Supports the baby’s weight … reduces back, neck & shoulder strain.
- Supports the lower back.
- Reduces the risk of backache through bad posture.
- Allows mother’s to rest their arms & elbows on top of the pillow.
- Helps alleviate ‘tension’ in the mother’s arms, shoulders, neck and back.
- Protects incision of post-caesarean mothers.
- Protects delicate abdominal area.
- Secure wrap-around cashew shape for a custom comfortable fit.
- Feed your baby comfortably anywhere you choose with the support you need.
- Compact & portable.
- Simple to use.
- Suitable for both breast and bottle feeding.
- Adjustable to accommodate your baby’s growth.
- The soft outer cover is waterproof, bacteria resistant, and easily wipes clean.
- Reversable feeding wedge padded on both sides
- Stretches to fit every waist size.
- Secure wrap-around shape.
- Adapts to all waist and chair shapes.
‘Easy Feed’ pillow – Angled Nursing Pillow
Dianne King (mother of two) designer, explains her nursing pillow: “When I breastfed and bottle-fed my first baby, Roslyn, I found it extremely difficult to relax my body while supporting her weight for any length of time. Also, maintaining the correct elevation added to the strain.”
“I felt that it was probably the same reason why so many other mothers became fatigued in those early months with their new babies. For this reason I designed my breast feeding pillow to alleviate the tension normally associated with feeding.”
“After using my pillow with new daughter Michelle, I’ve found feeding a much more enjoyable and relaxing experience. I think you will enjoy it too.” Dianne King, Bendigo, Australia.
Tailored Pillow Covers
The pillow is designed to be used either solely in its white water-proof cover, or with a protective pillow cover. The following styles and colored spare cover pillows available are made in three different styles and a range of colours:
- Pure cotton toweling.
- Broderie anglais ruffled.
- Polyester/cotton ruffled.
- White, Sky Blue, Pink & Lemon colour options.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No.174455 Device: Pillow|
|Length||The overall length is 60cm|
|Width||At the baby’s head end the widest part of the pillow is 40cm|
|Thickness||From the lap up to where a baby would lie; The Baby’s head end is 20-22cm|
|Filling||Hypoallergenic polyester ‘polyfill’ fill|
|Waterproof Outer Cover||bacteria-resistant white nylon|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|