Managing poor circulation and improving circulation through your feet and legs
The Foot Circulator will help promote healthy circulation by encouraging the blood in your legs that is loaded with CO2 and waste to be replaced by fresh oxygenated blood.
High density comfort and feel encourages both active and passive movement which helps circulation naturally.
The Foot Circulator feels good when you have bare feet or when you are wearing socks. Because it is so comfortable you will love using it for foot stretches and foot rolls to promote increased circulation.
Having your feet on this comfortable product will encourage natural movement of the feet and lower limbs. This natural stimulation with minimal or no effort will encourage increased blood flow with resulting oxygenation.
Benefits of the Foot Circulator.
– speeds recovery from any type of foot surgery, leg surgery, ankle surgery, toe surgery and achilles surgery.
– encourages better circulation for better health and general wellness.
– fantastic and safe for older folk and those with limited ability to exercise.
– will benefit those at risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) by encouraging circulation through body movement.
– aids recovery, general movement and lower leg exercises.
Suitable in a variety of places.
The Foot Circulator can be used any time and anywhere including:
– on the plane or when travelling to encourage circulation while sitting for long periods.
– on the couch, watching television or reading.
– in the office or study – just keep it under your desk and use it from time to time.
– at the dinner table.
– Can be used when standing with one foot on and one foot off for extra benefit (hold on to something to keep your balance.
Adjustable height to suit different user heights and use either way round depending on which muscles you wish to activate.
Containing an adjustable insert the Foot Circulator can work at either a height of 11.5 cm or 14 cm depending on preference.
Also can be used either way around depending on which way you find most comfortable.
Australian Made, Designed and Owned.
Our Theramed Range of Circulation products are made here in Australia and meet all manufacturing, health and safety standards.
Inner Foam – Do not immerse in water and dab clean with solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry and dry away from natural sunlight to avoid discoloration.
Dura-fab cover. Wipe down or hand wash and hang dry as required.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Pressure Diffusing Diffuser Cushion is proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds throughout the country.
|Outer Cover||Woven polyester – Suede Feel|
|Inner||High Density 100% open cell traditional foam|
|Bottom of product||Non Slip 100% Rubber backing|
|Height||14cm or 11.5cm height at highest point.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|