Arnica is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve minor joint and muscle pain, reduce mild muscle inflammation, and assist in the management of muscle strains and sprains.
Directions for use:
Adults: Apply 3 g (one level teaspoon) liberally to the affected area and massage into skin. Use up to 6 times daily or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on open wounds or infected areas of the skin.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use. If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area.
- Contains phenoxyethanol, Capryl glycol & Sorbic acid
*DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
There are no reviews yet.