The Injuries of the Foot and Ankle Poster:
- Illustrates nerve and blood supply to this region, including a plantar view of arteries and nerves.
- Shows common fractures and sprains and anterior impingement syndrome.
- Describes and shows locations of forefoot, midfoot and hindfoot injuries such as bunions, Morton’s neuroma, bunionette (Tailor’s bunion), hammertoe, Jones’ fracture, Chopart avulsion fracture, Lisfranc dislocation, metatarsal stress fracture, Achilles’ tendon rupture, tarsal tunnel syndrome (which is becoming more common amongst snowboarders), calcaneal fracture and plantar fasciitis with heel spurs.
- Also visually and textually describes movement about the ankle: inversion, eversion, dorsiflexion, and plantar flexion.
- Poster size: 50 x 61cm
- Rigid lamination has slight flexibility with a matt finish.