- 5 second* reading time
- Backlit screen
- Jumbo screen
- Water resistant
- Readable in °C or °F
- Fever alarm
- Last reading memory function
- Measurement completion alert
- Automatic shut-off
- Flexible tip
- Oral, rectal, underarm or bath use
* Result times may vary due to the individual and method used.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Button batteries are hazardous (whether the battery is new or used).
- Swallowing or insertion of a button battery into any part of the body can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less
- If you suspect your child/a person has swallowed or inserted a button battery inside their body, medical attention should be sought immediately. You can also call the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for 24/7 fast, expert advice.
- Dispose of products containing button batteries safely and according to current local regulations.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings.