The large LCD touchscreen allows for quick and easy control of treatment parameters. The display shows the intensity level, and the pulse counter, which can be reset.
Intelect® RPW Lite offers 6 preset energy levels to reduce set-up time whilst providing a useful range of settings for a variety of possible RPW indications. Starting with a low level (step 1 at 18Hz) up to maximum energy release (step 6 at 6 Hz). The frequency changes automatically based on the intensity. Maximum pressure is 2.7 bar.
- Intelect RPW Lite SPARROW™ handpiece kit kit grey, including 1x projectile; 1x guiding tube; 1x wrench; 1x allen key
- Transmitter D20-S Black RPW Lite, 20mm
- Operating Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Transmission gel, 250 ml
- Guiding tube cleaning brush
- Tube set (includes 3 tubes)
• Achilles Tendinopathy
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Trigger Finger
• Trigger Points
• Pain And Inflammation Management In Orthopaedic Conditions