The Yimi Life finger pulse oximeter is one size fits all finger size suitable for both adults and children(except children less than 2 years old).
Note: For patients with smaller fingers or fingernails with nail polish. It is important to position the finger right under the LED light and keep the finger still during the measurement.
For battery and energy efficiency, this compact fingertip oximeter is programmed to automatically shut-off after 8 seconds when idle. You can easily track and view your blood oxygen measurement result instantly on the easy to read LCD screen which has 3 brightness settings that display SpO2 and Pulse Rate simultaneously. The multi-directional display rotates as you are moving to adjust to your most comfortable reading angle.
Why this is an ideal product for you
Accurate and Fast
The measurement appears within 6 seconds where sp02 and PR results are accurate +/- 2%
Best Value and Money Saving
Best price for quality with a retail price of $61.50, Aquarius Spiritus cuts the cost and offers the best price.
TGA Approved Product
ARTG number: 337191
This Pulse Oximeter offers 3 levels of brightness to make it easy and comfortable to read no matter the dark or through dazzling environment
Auto shut off when it does not detect your finger within 8s.
Bright LED Display
Large LED display makes viewing the results a snap
Comfortable to Use
Made of hypoallergenic and latex free silicone finger chamber, comfotable touch without pressure
What is a pulse oximeter?
A pulse oximeter is a small device that clips onto your finger and reads your heart rate and blood oxygen levels.
– Measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
– Measures Pulse Rate (PR)
– Fast Results in under 8 seconds
– Horizontal display screen for a more user-friendly design with 1.5? LED display
– Silicone pads for a comfortable fit
– Thin and light design
– IP22 level Water and dust resistant
– Low perfusion of less than 0.075%
– SpO2 Measurement range: 70% – 99%
– Accuracy: ±2% (70%-99%), unspecified (<70%)
– Pulse Rate
– Measurement range: 30 BPM – 240 BPM
– Accuracy: ±1%
– Power: 2AAA 1.5 V alkaline battery (not included in package)
– Air Pressure: 70kPA – 106 kPa
– Working Current: – 30 mA
– Low Perfusion – 0.4%
TGA Certificate below: