The Neurotrac Simplex is a single channel EMG [Electromyography] device that has been designed to use with a variety of applications in particular Continence Diagnosis and Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Training, it can also be used be used very effectively for Sports and General Physiotherapy applications. The Neurotrac Simplex is an accurate and sensitive device that measures muscles activity down to as low as 0.2µ [Microvolts] and up to 2000µV. The diverse range enables the device to measure very weak muscle activity for example in flaccid pelvic floor muscle.
The Neurotrac Simplex will stand upright on a flat surface enabling the user to carry out specific exercises and at the same time view the Biofeedback by way of bright LED lights on the front of the unit. At the end of the session that may entail five trials of 5 seconds work and 5 seconds rest for the activity, the LCD screen will automatically display the average muscle readings for the session. If the unit is locked all the sessions will be added together to form the overall average reading for the given period, giving the number of trials performed and the average muscle activity.
The Neurotrac Simplex is a low cost device, which makes it possible to use the device when linked as a dual channel EMG device or even to form a four-channel system.
Features and benefits:
- Single channel EMG unit
- Multlingual PC Database system with fibre optic cable link to computer available
- Used as an EMG biofeedback or diagnostic tool
- Measures EMG from 0.2µ to 2000µV
- Designed to be used for a wide range of physiotherapy applications, such as: incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke, plus many more
- Used as a learning tool for both patients and clinicians with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
- Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of EMB work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations with the optional software
- Easy to use software available
There are no reviews yet.