- New and Improved touch-screen with full colour display. The new user friendly interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with the interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph , EMG biofeedback Games and Templates as well as many other helpful tools.
- Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment, Sports and muscular development, neuromuscular Rehabilitation.
- Designed for Physiotherapist in mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).
- 2 channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 2 channels of NMES (stimulation).
- 2 channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with stimulation on 2 channels.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
- Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
- Manual and Automatic threshold control.
- EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- Up to 10 meters of wireless connection for NeuroTrac Software.
- For home users: Produces and prints (with the optional PC Software) the comprehensive patient progress reports on a day to day basis providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.
There are no reviews yet.