Soffban Natural tears and teases apart easily, aiding rapid application and reducing the risk of stressing the fracture. It is also autoclavable, making it suitable for use in theatre or sterile procedures.
Made entirely from rayon fleece, Soffban# Natural is orthopaedic padding that provides soft, comfortable cushioning and protection for the patient, yet still conforms well for easy shaping to all body contours and joints. Ideal for use under Gypsona plaster of Paris bandages, the Soffban Natural fleece absorbs sweat and exudate, reducing the risk of skin maceration and irritation.
- For use under casts.
- Provides maximum cushioning and protection.
- It feathers out easily, giving the padding a smooth finish.
- Highly conformable for easy shaping around awkward body contours and joints.
- Water-resistant, minimising the risk of skin maceration.
- Easily tearable for quick, trouble-free application.
- Clings to itself, allowing the torn feathering to blend naturally for a smooth, even finish.
- Autoclavable – Suitable for use in theatre or sterile procedures.
- Size: 5cm x 2.7m.
- Pack of 12.
BSN Medical Gypsona Plaster of Paris, Box of 24 7.5cm x 2.6m
There are no reviews yet.