Improve balance by recruiting the important core muscles on an unstable surface. Switch between the domed surface and the flat base for resistance training, aerobic & anaerobic fitness, stretching and plyometric movements.
Core strength, stabilisation & sports performance
Add an element of instability that will improve your core strength, proprioception ( balance & coordination ) and posture. The unstable surface forces your body to adapt and stabilize through the key ankle, knee & hip joints. This in turn activates the deep abdominal, hip, glute, lower & upper back muscles.
– Core Strength and Posture
– Balance and Coordination
– Athletic and Plyometric Movements
– 300kg (661lbs) max load capacity
– Protrusions on base provide a robust foundation on solid surfaces
– Grooves provide extra grip across a number of body contact points
– Anti-burst PVC ball + PP base