Viraclean® is a major development in advanced cleaning and disinfecting technology from Whiteley Medical. It is the result of years of intensive research and development. A considerable investment in both time and money has been made in the interests of improving the safety and efficacy of hospital grade disinfectants.
The revolutionary hepadnacidal test method was developed at the University of Sydney sponsored with funding from Whiteley Medical and represents another world breakthrough in Australia. This glutaraldehyde-free product, Viraclean®, which was developed during this program, has been patented.
The Viraclean® label lists that it is proven to kill:
- Candida albicans
- Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E coli)
- Hepatitis B Group virus
- Herpes Simplex virus
- Influenza virus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
- Suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
- Does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
- Will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
- pH neutral
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Has a mild lemon fragrance
- Shelf-life of 18 months
There are no reviews yet.