Terumo Insulin Syringes are designed to provide maximum patient comfort, accurate dosing, and consistent high quality. Insulin syringes have low dead space to minimize the waste of residual insulin. Syringes are packed 100 to the box.
- Single-use only
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and does not contain latex
- Gauge: 27G
- Needle Length: 13mm
- Volume: 0.5mL
- UOM: Box/100
Instructions for use:
- To expose the needle pull the coloured cap straight off being careful not to bend the needle.
- Use as directed by a physician. Measure correct dose by lining up the ring nearest the tip with the correct dosage mark on the syringe barrel.
- After injection, destroy syringe and needle to prevent misuse
- Syringe is suitable for paediatric use
For patients who mix two types of insulin. Do not change: (x) The order of mixing that the physician has prescribed or (b) the model and brand of the syringe or needle without first consulting your physician or pharmacist. Failure to heed this warning can result in dosage error.
- Contents sterile and non-toxic, non-pyrogenic in an unopened undamaged package
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Do not use if the package was previously opened or damaged
- Single-use device do not reuse
- Do not store at extreme temperatures and humidity
ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
There are no reviews yet.