- Elastic polyamide textile
- Shear-free wound edge adaptation
- Permeable to moisture and air
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Reliable adhesive strength
- Sterile and individually sealed
Wound Closure Strips for Cuts and Surgical Incisions.
1. Open pack by peeling apart side flaps. Remove backing paper from either end and lift off one strip at a time.
2. Apply to one side of injury, at right angles to cut, using light pressure to ensure good adhesion.
3. Gently push wound edges together and adhere Leukostrip Wound Closure Strips to opposite side of cut, being careful not to overstretch strip. Apply additional strips along length of cut, approximately 5mm apart.
4. Wound can then be covered with a wound pad such as Melolin or Cutilin, or a conformable dressing such as Cutiplast steril or a waterproof dressing such as Cutifilm.
To remove Leukostrip wound closure strips, bathe the wound area with water and gently lift off from the middle, pulling away gently to the outside edges. Leukostrip wound closure strips can be removed after 3-5 days or once healing is advanced enough to ens
There are no reviews yet.