- The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Kit FT-30 Bitter is designed for fit-testing any negative pressure respirator e.g. 3M™ Disposable and Reusable Half Face Respirators.
- The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus Kit contains a laminated instruction booklet, sensitivity solution, fit test solution, two nebulisers, one hood, one collar assembly and two sets of replacement nebuliser inserts.
- Test kits and accessories designed to help your organisation meet AS/NZS 1715:2009 mandatory fit testing of respirators for compliance.
- The products can be used to check face-to-respirator seal on any particulate respirator or gas/vapour respirator with a particulate pre-filter.
- 3M™ offers two Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus Kits FT-10 (Sweet) and FT-30 (Bitter).
- FT-10 uses a test solution of sodium saccharin that produces a sweet-tasting aerosol.
- FT-30 uses a test solution of denatonium benzoate to produce a very bitter taste.
- The choice between the bitter and sweet fit test kit is a personal one. However, a small percentage of the population is unable to detect saccharin in which case the bitter test must be used.
- FT-30 uses a test solution of denatonium benzoate to produce a very bitter taste
3M Test Kit Instructions Below:
There are no reviews yet.