Main active ingredient can be effective against reducing the Novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), the cause of COVID-19. The below test results confirm the reduction of the virus when used at an active 450 ppm.
Source of virus
Host system Cytopathic effect
SARS associated corona virus strain 200300592
Vero E6 cells
Reference: Active ingredient tested against EPA guidelines.
This declaration is rendered invalid by:
1. Any change in the formulation of the following substance,
2. Any change in the instructions for use in the following substance,
3. Any incorrect and/or unintended use of the following substance.
SANITISER RTU is a ready to use sanitiser for use in the food industry for sanitising non porous surfaces without a final rinse with potable water. SANITISER RTU will assist the control of a broad spectrum of micro-organisms including gram positive and gram negative bacteria, yeasts, moulds, fungi and algae. It is particularly useful in the food industry where it may be used to clean and sanitise nonporous food contact surfaces such as benches, equipment and utensils. It is unperfumed so as not to taint foodstuffs. It helps control moulds and odours.
SANITISER RTU is DESIGNED.
1 . To be a broad spectrum, sanitising disinfectant, effective against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, acid fast Bacilli, fungi and moulds.
2. To be corrosion safe on all metal surfaces when used as directed.
3. To maintain its high performance characteristics even on exposure to light and heat.
4. So that ‘in use’ solutions are pleasant to use and do not irritate users.
5. To contain only biodegradable ingredients.
SANITISER RTU is effective against a wide range of bacteria. Some examples of these are:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (turbidans)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (ellipsoideus)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (pastorianus)
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Appearance Clear colourless liquid
Flash Point Non-flammable
Specific Gravity; 1 .0
Ph (1% dilution) 7 – 8
Foam Characteristics Good
There are no reviews yet.