Return, Refunds and Exchange Policy
Please Note: Return Authority Number Form is located at the bottom of the page.
WARRANTY FOR DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEM
Upon your request, we will replace any product received in damaged condition or because of a packing error. No material or product will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return the product upon completing our Return Authority Number form. The filing of claims will be our responsibility.
Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will accept returns and refunds if the order is found to be damaged or faulty within 30 calendar days. However, if there is evidence of tampering with the product, Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will return to the address and charge an additional postage fee.
CHANGE OF MIND AND CANCELLATION
A change of mind may include, but is not limited to, purchases where:
By emailing us, change of mind is only applicable within the first 2 hours. Due to packing schedules where most orders are completed by 1.30 PM AEST on business days.
After 2 hours, if contact is not made. Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd shall not accept a cancellation of an order for a change of mind. If Aquarius Spiritus does take such a cancellation, you must pay an amount that, in Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd’s view, reflects the loss that Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will suffer because of the cancellation (including but limited to storage fees and any markdown. Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd shall deduct this amount against the payment you made and refund the balance.
- Costs incurred by Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd.
- The degree of customisation required concerning your order.
- Other factors relevant to the circumstances.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, this is only applicable for medical devices, where you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for a replacement.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received. In addition, your item must be in its original packaging.
Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will not accept refunds for the following:
- Change of mind for order
- Incorrect Colour ordered
- Incorrect product ordered
REFUND RETURN ACCEPTED
Once received, your item/s will be inspected, and a receipt notification will be forwarded to you on the status of your refund after having a specialist inspect the item.
Subject to approval, Aquarius Spiritus will credit the item/s to your original method of payment.
- Where you raise a customised order with us, and we accept that order, and you subsequently cancel the customised order, you agree that you will be liable for the total cost of the customised order.
- Appeals and requests for review of customised order cancellation fee liability will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We do not accept returns or authorise refunds or exchanges unless the protective face masks are unopened after delivery or a mistake has been made with your order by us or a system. Therefore, be very careful upon ordering, as we cannot accept returns or authorise refunds and exchanges due to a mistake made with your order.
Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd has a generous and flexible “RETURN OF GOODS” policy. The details of this policy and the procedures required to
implement this policy are as follows.
Aquarius Spiritus will accept goods returned under the following conditions.
- a) The Customer will first email Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd Customer Service with details of the proposed return BEFORE any goods can be returned with an attached video or image file. Upon receipt of the request, Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will then advise customers of their options concerning their request.
The Customer Service Department will issue a RETURN AUTHORITY NUMBER (RAN) which will be used as a future reference.
- b) The Customer will provide all relevant details on the request form referencing the appropriate Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd Invoice.
- c) Freight arrangements for the return of goods have been arranged by Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd.
(i) If the goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied, Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will pay the freight and nominate the carrier and the freight category.
- Aquarius Spiritus will not be responsible for freight charges if any other carrier is used.
(ii) For goods returned for any other reason apart from faulty or incorrectly supplied products, the freight will be at the Customer’s expense.
- d) On receipt of the goods, Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd will check to determine the state of the goods and weigh them.
(i) If, in the expert opinion of Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd, the goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied, then a credit for the total amount of the original invoiced value for that item will be raised. It will be referenced to the RAN.
(ii) If the goods are not proven to be faulty or incorrectly supplied, they will be returned to the Customer at their freight expense. Alternatively, for
non-faulty goods or goods returned for any other reason, a re-handling and restocking charge of 20% of the original invoice value for that item will be made, and a credit will be issued on that basis.
(iii) If any of the goods returned are damaged or defaced in any way which could prevent the goods from being sold, then no credit will be issued.
- e) To claim a credit for goods incorrectly supplied, either quantity or product, Aquarius Spiritus must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of these goods. Beyond this time, Aquarius Spiritus reserves the right not to recognise any claim.
All other goods will be accepted for return up to a maximum of 12 months from the invoice date.
- f) Non-stocked items, i.e., items not listed in the Aquarius Spiritus official price lists, specifically ordered by a customer, will ONLY be accepted for credit if the product is faulty and ONLY within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
No credit will be issued for goods purchased more than 12 months before the claim is made.
To return goods to Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd, the following simple procedure must be followed.
Returns of goods Policy and Procedure
- a) Phone, Email Aquarius Spiritus Customer Service Department in Brisbane at; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request a RAN Request Form.
Return the Form to Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd with an explanation of the proposed return, and Customer Service will advise of your individual Return Authority Number.
(RAN) if appropriate. This RAN should be used on all documents and correspondence to enable unambiguous identification.
- b) If the return is for allegedly faulty goods, the Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd Customer Service will instruct the freight carrier to be used and the shipment category of the goods. Unless the circumstances are unusual, the category would generally be “OFF PEAK”.
- c) If the return is for reasons other than faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, the customer must arrange for the freight and notify Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd of the shipment details.
- d) On receipt by Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd, an assessment will be made, and if the goods are proven to be faulty or incorrectly supplied, then a Credit Note will be issued cross-referenced to the RAN. If the goods are not proven to be defective, then the Aquarius Spiritus Pty Ltd Customer Service will notify the Customer and give them the choice of either taking back the goods or accepting a credit less the restocking and re-handling charge of 20% of the initial invoice value.
- e) Any credit authorised by Aquarius Spiritus will be issued as a formal CREDIT NOTE and mailed to the Customer and will be identified on the statement at the end of the current trading month.
If you have any questions about returning your item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.